Our vision is to be recognized as a child care service with a family-like atmosphere that provides a unique and high-quality service for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and school-age children. Offering an exceptional educational program, stimulating children in a positive, fun and learning environment to prepare them for school and for life.
Our mission is to provide high-quality child care services in a Dayhome setting that meets the needs of families in Calgary, while providing an affordable, educational, safe, nurturing, warm and caring environment for their children. We focus on promoting social, cognitive, physical and emotional growth.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We offer programs that meet the needs of each child and family
- We work in partnership with families and communities
- We effectively apply children’s skills and abilities
- We provide service in an honest, respectful, confidential and professional manner
- We ensure educational program standards are met through ongoing professional development
- We maintain effective communication with parents
- We maintain a harmonious, trustful, friendly and warm environment that encourages children to learn as individuals
- We pursue excellence in all we do
Graduated of Early Childhood Education (Level 3), a proud dayhome provider for over 10 years and a happy mother of two daughters.
A specialist in Occupational, Health and Safety with over 18 years of experience and a happy working mother of 4 children,
Amigos Dayhome was founded in 2017 by Maria Botero a childhood educator, who has run a dayhome for over 10 years, and Joselis Hernandez with great experience in Safety and Occupational Health for over 18 years.
We have decided to open more dayhomes in Calgary because we want to offer parents the best high-quality Dayhome services for families in Calgary, where we can accommodate to each family needs (price, schedule and expectations), getting the best prices, flexibility of schedules and meeting your children learning expectations.
As mothers and Early childhood educators, we have found that it was really hard to find a good dayhome in Calgary, where our children can go to learn because we consider that the first 5 years of life are really important for our children to absorb everything around them. the children that are in care at our dayhomes get the opportunity to be exposed to learning experiences at all times.
We DO NOT offer babysitting, we offer programs where our children improve their skills and get prepared for school and for life.
Contact us today to get more information about our Dayhomes and register in one of our programs.